The clinic provides one to one Pilates, classes and virtual classes with small numbers and pre assessment.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF PILATES INCLUDE:
- Improved flexibility, posture and spinal stability
- Increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and • Buttocks (the ‘core muscles’ of your body)
- Enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs
- Rehabilitation or prevention of injuries related to muscle imbalances
- Improved physical coordination and balance
- Relaxation of your shoulders, neck and upper back
- Increased lung capacity and circulation through deep breathing
- Increased body awareness
- Stress management and relaxation
BACK IN ACTION: CHARTERED PHYSIOTHERAPIST LED PILATES CLASSES
An initial session allows us to assess your individual needs and abilities, determining what precautions are required. We aim to discuss important key principles about how specific motor control work and postural re-education which may help to address your individual dysfunction. We recommend and encourage you then to incorporate these key elements into your class work.
Classes run weekly in six-week blocks. Each class lasts for one hour in a 6-week block. Payment in advance is needed to secure a space on any of our classes. As we keep our numbers small to ensure full supervision, classes do fill up quickly and we advise early booking to avoid disappointment.