Biomechanics is the science of movement of a living body, including how muscles, bones, tendons, and ligaments work together to produce movement.
We offer non prescriptive orthotics for children, teenagers and adults accompanied by a rehab program.
- Price Range €45 upwards
- Prescriptive Orthotics, Casted and Non-Casted accompanied by rehab programme
- Price range €250 – €280
Our Running Analysis Lab is designed to give you more information on the way that you run, and how your style of running may be contributing to persistent injury.
- We provide expert physical assessment of pelvic control, joint mobility, stability and flexibility
- Thorough, slow motion video analysis of your running form and style of gait
- Specific, practical drills and cues to immediately improve your running form
- Targeted exercises to correct areas of weakness and dysfunction identified
- Personalised video, with specific drills, cues and exercises to correct identified flaws and imbalances
We treat a range of foot and ankle disorders such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinopathy, heel pain, low arches (over -pronated feet). High arches (supinated feet) and the associated tendon injuries. We also treat specific forefoot disorders metatarsal pain and bunions.