A covid screening form is emailed to each patient the day before the appointment. Patients are advised to cancel appointment if they have any of the covid symptoms .
- All clients will be spoken pre-appointment to get an understanding of their injury prior to face to face contact. This will limit unnecessary time in the clinic.
- Please remain in your car until called by your physiotherapist. It would be helpful to take payment over the phone at this point to limit touching of surfaces and time in the clinic. The clinic door will be locked after your entry to ensure no walk in trade.
- You will be greeted by your physiotherapist wearing a mask and we request all clients to bring a mask with them or one can be provided. Hand sanitiser will be administered on entry and exit.A temperature check will be performed.
- The room will be set up to observe social distancing as much as possible before hands on treatment commences .
- All beds and surfaces are cleaned after each client.
Our online booking system will be open and we will be responding to email or phone messages.
This may all seem strange initially but be assured that this is for your safety and ours. Our treatments will still be as effective despite being behind a mask! We also offer online consults for patients that may be vunerable or are unable to travel to the clinic. This can also be booked online.